Maximize Your Winnings with These Low Volatility Casino Games

February 7, 2023
Maximize Your Winnings with These Low Volatility Casino Games

Are you tired of chasing big wins at the casino, only to walk away empty handed time and time again? It’s time to switch up your strategy and focus on maximizing your chances of winning. Enter the world of low volatility casino games. Whether you’re a seasoned gambler or just starting out, understanding the impact of game volatility on your winnings is key to having a successful and enjoyable time. In this comprehensive guide, we’ll dive into the basics of slot volatility, including the different types and how to calculate it. We’ll also explore the relationship between volatility and return to player (RTP), and reveal our top picks for low volatility casino games that are sure to keep your bankroll growing. So, buckle up and let’s get started!

Unlocking The Secrets to Winning at Low Volatility Casino Games

Requires a deep understanding of the underlying mechanics. It all starts with the concept of volatility and the different variations it can take in the world of gambling. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. In this section, we’ll delve into the meaning of volatility in casino games and guide you through the various types and levels that exist. This is the first step towards mastering the art of winning at low-volatility casino games.

Unlocking the Mysteries of Slot Volatility

The Heart of Slot Machines

Understanding Volatility Volatility, in the world of slot machines, represents the frequency of payouts and the average size of prizes. High volatility slots offer massive payouts but they’re not very frequent, while low-volatility slots have a tendency to pay smaller prizes more often. However, it’s important to remember that every slot machine can have hot and cold streaks, and can pay out big and small prizes.

Think of a slot machine’s volatility index (VI) as the average experience of all players. Slots with a high VI rating will have a few big winners and numerous losing sessions, while those with a low VI rating will have a larger number of small winners. To calculate a slot’s volatility, simply divide the number of winning spins by a predetermined number of plays. The higher the number of winning spins, the lower the volatility of the machine.


Keep in mind that the volatility of a slot machine is based on the average payout and should not be the only deciding factor when choosing to play. The VI of a slot machine can change over time due to millions of spins that occur during its lifespan.

The Impact of Slot Volatility on Players

When considering the effect of slot volatility on players, it’s crucial to take into account the return-to-player (RTP) percentage. Slots with a high VI rating may actually have a higher RTP percentage. Due to larger payouts, but players won’t have the thrill and excitement of constant wins. On the other hand, slots with a low VI rating have smaller RTPs because the payouts are smaller but more frequent.

Low-volatility slots may payout small prizes that are smaller than the player’s bet to keep them spinning and prolong their session, which is great for the casino as they keep the difference between the payout and the bet. In simple terms, the casino will always win in the long run if you play a low-volatility slot machine for a long enough time.

While this may sound like a disadvantage, low-volatility slots can actually help you lose less during short sessions and even pay out a winning spin occasionally. It’s important to remember that slots with a low VI rating can still payout big prizes and slots with high VI ratings can still payout frequent low-to-no earning “wins”.

Enjoy a Relaxing Gaming Session: Low Volatility Casino Games

Baccarat – The Low Volatility Wonder

Baccarat is one of the best options for players who are seeking a low volatility casino game. This game offers only three available wagers: Tie-Bet, Player Hand, and Banker Hand. The Banker Hand wins 50.68% of the time, making it the safest bet. With a house edge of just 1.6% and a 5% commission taken by the casino, Baccarat is an excellent choice for those who want to play it safe. We recommend avoiding the Tie-Bet, which has a low probability of winning (9.53%) despite the high payout amount.

Heads-Up Poker – Skill Meets Strategy

Heads-Up Poker is a unique form of poker, where you compete against only one opponent instead of several. In the Sit-and-Go (SNG) format, every player has a 50% chance of winning. However, being a skilled player is crucial to success in this low volatility game. With the right strategy and experience, you can win more than 50% of the time, making Heads-Up Poker an excellent choice for experienced players.

Pai Gow Poker – The Low Volatility Surprise

Pai Gow Poker may not be as popular as Baccarat or Heads-Up Poker, but it is worth mentioning for its low volatility. In this game, the player is dealt seven cards and must create two hands. A five-card hand and a two-card hand. The objective is to beat the dealer’s hands. While the player has a 30.39% chance of winning both hands and a 29.12% chance of losing both hands. 40.49% of the rounds are pushed. With a 2.84% house advantage and a 5% commission taken by the casino, Pai Gow Poker is a great option. For those who want to enjoy a low-risk gaming experience.

Winning More Often With Low Volatility Casino Games

If you’re looking for a way to have a fun time at the online casino while also preserving your bankroll, then low-volatility games are the way to go.

It’s crucial to keep in mind! Even with games with a low VI, the house always has an advantage in the long run. So, it’s essential to play responsibly and within your means.

When choosing an online casino, make sure to select a reputable platform to ensure a fair and enjoyable experience. Most importantly, always remember to have fun and enjoy the game.

Maximize Your Winnings with These Low Volatility Casino Games
Maximize Your Winnings with These Low Volatility Casino Games

Related Links:

Why Slots are the Most Addictive Casino Game

Free Slot Machine Games With Free Spins And Bonus

What Should You Know About Slot Machines

Top 5 Most Popular Casino Table Games

Understanding Why Gamblers are Obsessed with Slot Machines

No Deposit Bonus
  • Excellent progressive jackpot slots
  • Massive welcome bonus
  • Fantastic customer support
  • Very speedy withdrawals
25 Free Spins No Deposit Required
Play Now
No Deposit Bonus
  • Awesome collection of over 3,000 online slots games
  • Exclusive VIP program with ten levels of rewards
  • Large welcome package and weekly reload bonuses
  • Professional customer support available 24/7 by live chat
25 Free Spins No Deposit Required
Play Now
Deposit Bonus
  • Trusted Regulators
  • They Hold a Ukgc License
  • Home to Over 2500+ Games
Up to €1300 + 250 Free Spins
Play Now
Deposit Bonus
  • Home to leading software providers
  • Fast withdrawals
  • Multiple payment options
  • Mobile friendly design
Up to €2000 + 200 Free Spins
Play Now
Deposit Bonus
  • Huge welcome bonus package of up to 10 BTC
  • Excellent VIP program
  • Big collection of online games
  • 24/7 Live Chat and fast email support
  • Casino tournaments
Up to 520% to 10 BTC
Play Now
Deposit Bonus
  • Top slots from Microgaming, Playtech, Evolution, and 40+ other studios
  • Supports banking and betting in Bitcoin
  • Slots races with large prizepools every few days
  • Weekly reload bonuses on Monday and Thursday
Up to €400 + 120 Free Spins
Play Now
Author CasinoBubbles